Belmont Phot-X IIs (POA)
LCD touchscreen sub-controller
- Sum of radiation dose displayCheck the radiation dose of each patient. Reset the sum by keeping touch the sum number.
- Display of exposure timeChange the exposure time easily by touching the arrow and obtain the image you desire.
- Display of radiation dose of each exposure.
Intuitive and easy selection
- Intuitive and easy selection of tooth type, cone type, film / digital modes, film speed, kV, mA and patients size.
Customizable LCD display view
- LCD display view can be customized for operator preference.
Built-in USB side port enables operators to import personalized screen saver photographic images or dental practice / doctor’s name for practice identification and branding.
Reliable DC X-ray by Belmont
Belmont’s High Frequency Technology allows for:
- High resolution image by a small focal spot
- Reduced skin dosage with optimum radiation level for every diagnostic need
- Easy to position compact tube head
- Ideal matching for digital imaging system
CONTACT US for prices and further information