Meladem 53 Water Treatment Keg (POA)
For large quantities of aqua dem.
- The MELAdem 53 works in accordance with the tried and tested ion exchange procedure, generating high-quality demineralized water for the cleaning, disinfection and sterilization process.
- It has been conceived to satisfy a requirement for large volumes of aqua dem e.g. for the supply of the Cliniclave, MELAtherm and one or more practice steam sterilizers.
- The scope of delivery consists of two high-value cartridges filled with regeneratable resin, one of which is connected to the steam sterilizer and/or the MELAtherm.
- Once the cartridge has been exhausted, it is dispatched for regeneration and the second cartridge is brought into operation.
- Comes as two cannisters.
- The MELAdem 53 represents the standard water treatment unit for practices requiring large quantities of demineralized water.
- The high-performance of the MELAdem 53 enables the connection of one or more steam sterilizers in addition to the MELAtherm.
- Given an average water hardness of the tap water, the capacity of a cartridge is sufficient for c. 2,800 liters of high-quality demineralized water.
CONTACT US for prices and further information