OP 3D (PAN) 2D (POA)
ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP 3D is a powerful diagnostic tool for 3D imaging, panoramic, and cephalometric imaging.
The OP 3D makes choosing your X-ray system simple. It is a complete X-ray platform that provides easy-to-use features throughout the entire dental imaging workflow.
- 4 resolutions for 3D (Low Dose Technology (LDT), Standard, High, Endo) combined with Metal Artifact Reduction (MAR) technology
- 4 predefined volumes: 5x5, 6x9, 9x11 and (optional) 9x14 cm - thanks to SMARTVIEW 2.0 the volumes are freely positionable and height adjustable in 5 mm steps between 5 and 9 cm before the exposure, leading up to 36 possible FOV sizes in total.
- Fast Scan - 2D panoramic imaging in just 9 seconds
- ORTHOfocus feature for providing the optimum panoramic image layer automatically
- Panoramic programs for covering the daily needs of a busy practice
- Innovative and patented ORTHOceph Plus design with fast cephalometric imaging scan times and adjustable field sizes for perfect image quality with minimal dose.
CONTACT US for prices and further information