Piezon PI MAX Instrument (POA)
The new PIEZON® PI MAX Instrument is the thinnest instrument for peri-implant treatments up to 3 mm. Being as thin as a perio probe, the instrument offers a maximum of accessibility around the implant abutments and reduces the risk of pain. With a significantly increased flexibility, all sensitive surfaces can be cleaned safely. The instrument is made of a medical-grade stainless steel support and a high-tech Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) instrument tip, filled with 30% carbon. The special composition of the instrument tip does not damage the implant surface during the treatment. The PEEK charged with carbon delivers correct flexibility and a linear movement.
The PI MAX Instrument easily debrides calculus with surgical precision thanks to its linear movements and optimized power. Controlled movements ensure constant treatment outputs and protect the patient’s teeth at all times. Combined with the original NO PAIN module, the instrument shape and its linear motion deliver the efficiency and the comfort of the treatment.
- Debrides implant and restoration surfaces
- Thinnest instrument for periodontal pocket treatments on the market
- Maximized accessibility
- Linear movements and optimized power for higher efficiency and patient comfort
- Special material (PEEK charged with 30% carbon) to avoid damage on implants thus reducing the risk of peri-implant diseases
- Removes calculus supra- and subgingivally up to 3 mm:
- Around implants
- Around veneers
- Around crowns
- Around orthodontic appliances
- Primary teeth