Melag Vacuklav 41 B+ Evolution (POA)
- Quick, easy-to-use and stand-alone - now with DRYtelligence
- This high-performance practice steam steriliser brings the same record operating times as the almost identical Vacuklav 40 B+ Evolution.
- Its innovative double chamber technology means the sterilisation and drying of wrapped instruments in only 10 minutes; unwrapped instruments in a Class-B program require no more than 20 minutes.
- Both times include fractionated pre-vacuum and drying. The patented intelligent drying system DRYtelligence uses especially-developed algorithms to adapt the drying to the load in order to shorten the operating times even further and save resources.
- The Vacuklav 41 B+ Evolution is fitted with a patented air-cooling system, making it into a true stand-alone steam steriliser as it requires no connections other than to the electricity supply.
- An especial advantage is the integrated software for approval, labelling and traceability of the sterilised instruments.
- This provides protection for doctor and patient alike.
- The XXL colour-touch display makes for easier working and avoids maloperation. Simply switch on the device, follow the intuitive instructions and enjoy your work.
- Units can be networked along with the washer disinfector directly to your computer to download data logs with a free FTP software.
- Simple plug and play with a bar code label printer either direct, through your network or into a hub if you want to connect up to 3 autoclaves.
CONTACT US for prices and further information